To ensure a quality concert, PRESENTER agrees to provide ARTIST with the following, at PRESENTERS sole cost and expense:
Stage, or performance space, must be at least 15 ft (4.5 meters) deep X 15 ft wide. The stage surface must be stable and meet basic safety requirements.
(1) Jazz Kit (Preferred brands: Yamaha, Gretsch, Singerland- Maple or Birch)
*KickDrum 18×14 w/pedal-
*Floor tom 14×14
*Snare 14×5 w/stand
*3 Cymbal Stands-
(1) Drum seat
(1) Doublebass/Uprightbass 3/4
(1) Bass Amp: Gallien Krueger MB112 Combo or Similar (200watts or +)
(1) Fender Jazz Bass (preferred)
(1) Bass Amp – at least 300 Watts. 2×10 inch (2×25.4 cm) Cabinet preferred. Preferred Brands Aguilar Ampeg. Acceptable substitutes: SWR, Hartke, Trace Elliot
(1) Guitar Amp Fender Hot Rod Deville 212 preferred or similar
(1) Grand Piano (preferred) or Upright piano
Preferred Brands: Steinway&Sons, Fazioli, Boesendorfer, Yamaha
(1) Piano Bench (classic four legged preferably otherwise adjustable)
(1) Fender Rhodes Electric Piano Mark I or Mark II 73 Piano-
Acceptable alternatives: Fender Rhodes Suitcase Piano, Wurlitzer 200-A Electric Piano, Wurlitzer 206-A Electric Piano, Wurlitzer 100-series Electric Piano, Nord Stage Keyboard.
Keyboards/Synths with weighted Keys only
(1) Heavy duty X- style Keyboard Stand.
(1) Transformer 220v to 110v
(1) Transformer 110v to 220
(2) Accesible Power Strip
VOCALS AND SYNTH:
(1) Nord Wave Synthesizer
(1) X style keyboard stand
(1) Voice Effects Box “Voice Live Touch” w/ PedalSwitch(TC-Helicon)(Upon Artists Request )
(4) Solid Music Stands (for Score and Parts)
(2) Mics for Piano
(1) Mic Talk Back
(1) DI for Bass Amp
(1) Mic for Bass Amp (alternative)
(1)Condenser Mic for Doublebass: The Reallistic David Gage (alternative)
(2-4) Mics for Drums (If the venues capacity is less than a 100 people, 2 Mics are ok- if it supersedes 100, 4 mics may be necessary)
(2) DI’s for Rhodes and Nord Wave Synth
(1) DI for Voice Live Effects
At least 3 stage monitor speakers – 1 piano -1Vocals/Synth – 1 Drums+Bass
4 Monitors, 1 each, recommended in Venues seating more than 75 people.
Front of House System –
presenter agrees to provide suitable sound system in good working order. Each seat should receive full range and even sound coverage.
1 Experienced and capable sound engineer with knowledge of the provided equipment and venue equipment. Preferably an engineer with experience doing live sound for Jazz, Rock, and Hip-Hop artists.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org